Phrasal verbs with "THINK"
Think about/Think ofto consider someone or something before making a decision:
- I need to think seriously about my next career move.
Think upto invent an idea or plan using your mind:
- We have to think up a better excuse.
Think aheadto think carefully about what might happen in the future and make plans for it:
- We need to think ahead in order to avoid problems.
Think overto consider something carefully, especially before making a decision:
- He said he needs some more time to think it over.
Think through/Think outto think carefully about the possible results or consequences of doing something:
- We must think things through before making important choices.
- Each explanation was well thought out.
Think backto remember something that happened in the past:
- I was thinking back to my childhood.