1. We are ready to leave at 7 o'clock _____ each day.
2. We had better _____ now or we'll miss the train.
C) to leave
3. The drinking water that does not contain bubbles of gas is called _____.
4. Please do not press two buttons ____ the same time.
5. He has a car and often gives me a ____ into town.
6. He came to the party ____ asked.
7. Your ____ will take time to ____.
A) heel, heal
B) heal, heel
C) heal, heal
8. He opened the window and ____ a deep breath.
C) picked up
9. The flour is ____ using traditional methods.
10. The lift is _________. We'll have to take the stairs.
A) out of order
B) out of condition
C) out of shape
11. You’re ten minutes late. I'd prefer you not to ______ a habit of it.
12. He took golf ____ for a while but soon lost interest.