1. He had ______ a line under my name.
2. My parents would like ______ you.
a) to met
c) to meet
3. I’ve read ______ his books.
a) a few of
b) a few
4. I'll give you a call as soon as I ______ to the office.
a) am going to get
b) will get
5. Joey ______ very angrily.
6. Do you know where _______ my grey shirt?
a) did she put
b) does she put
c) she put
7. She put too ______ salt in the soup.
8. The waiter asked if we were ready to ______.
9. The damage to the car was ______.
10. I didn't realize Sue was a ______ chef.
11. We are permitted to ______ our seat belts.
12. He ______ my advice and went to bed early.
13. How long have you been waiting?
a) for 3 hours
b) 3 hours ago
c) since 3 hours
14. Take the medicine ______.
a) twice a day
b) two times day
c) twice in day
15. Driving through a red light is ______ the law.