Superlative adjectives are used when we compare three or more things and want to show which one is the best or has the most of a certain quality. They help us talk about things that are the highest or the greatest.
In this quiz, you will see sentences that have a missing superlative adjective. Your task is to choose the correct superlative form that fits in the sentence and makes it complete
1. Chine has the _______ population in the world, with over 1.4 billion people.
a) most large
2. My grandmother is the _______ person I know; she always has wise advice for any situation.
a) most smart
3. Among all the books I've read, this one is the _______.
a) most interesting
4. This restaurant has the _______ sushi in town; I highly recommend trying it.
5. Swimming in the open ocean during a storm is considered one of the _______ activities.
b) most dangerous
6. Yesterday, I saw the _______ animal I had ever seen in my life.
b) most strange
7. Starting a business without a plan is the _______ idea you can have.
8. Mary is known for being the _______ driver among all her friends.
b) most careful
Post a Comment